Base 17 ::03:: Base 17 ::03::

Great Improvement

I believed the voice acting was great, and the art work and animation impoved as well, keep up the great work. I do have one other thing to say, and I hope it's not too negative, but I think you'll get more appeal if you submit more episode with this level of animation more often. But that's just what I think. Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapters.

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

INCREDIBLE!

it's extremely impressive how you can pull off almost top of the notch animations in such little time. Not to sound cliche or anything, but I wish I could animate like that in only a few days. Bravo. I just can't wait to see some of you more time consuming animation, they'll look epic! Keep up the excellent work

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

AWESOME!

Man! That was pretty awesome. It was kinda quick but the graphics make up for it.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

I'm just wondering

Is there any possible way of getting 100% on this game, because so far, i'm not seeing any.

Evil-Dog responds:

There is, people do get it

Warbears: An A.R. X-Mas Warbears: An A.R. X-Mas

Loved it

I really enjoyed this game, especially after playing the first on a while back. I still can't imagine why some people can't find some of the items...btw ask the AR bot to find the wires and the red cube is right next to the slope going up all the way at the left. ButI do wonder what's the point of the ending scen after the credits. So yeah, I loved it. Keep up the good work.

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

To the ingenius creator...

THIS WAS SO FREAKIN' LONG!!! It was fun and all, but it took me an hour to get through the first 3 stages. I love the games, but I HATE waiting. And I also HATE small items hidden in the games, But I love the game more then I hate it, I actually don't really hate it either, I just hate those two kinds of things. Overall I LOVE IT! GOOD JORB good buda! Keep up them good wark.

P.S. I knew exactly what I was typening at the end of the review....yeah. I think I saw another typo in my review...whatever.